Melbourne Victory v Perth Glory - Match preview and betting tips
- Victory were shocked to the bones in the festival going down 2-1 at Wellington Phoenix and now haven't won for the last two games
- Perth Glory have lost the last three and not scored in any - 11-0 aggregate loss in three games. The rot needs to stop
A-League prediction - Who will win between Melbourne Victory and Perth Glory on 13th January?
Neither side would consider themselves in good form right now, Victory having lost to basement boys Wellington in the week, and Perth having lost three games on the trot, not scoring and conceding no fewer than 11 goals in the process
Perth seem to have something badly amiss, whilst Victory's loss could be put down to a blip
Victory dont have the greatest home record. The bookies are laughing, pricing Victory up at just $1.55 which is no value given recent home form in which they have won just once in 5. They were $1.61 to beat MAriners and couldnt manage that, the draw at $4.33 is far more appealing, being fully aware that Perth will at least have been working hard on defence giving recent results
Melbourne Victory v Perth Glory Betting OddsMelbourne Victory $1.55
Perth Glory $6.00
We will pay you $10 to add a Unibet Review this month on OLBG Australia - Follow the step by step guide to adding a review and we will add $10 cash to your real money account This is where I think we have an opportunity. Flying against the wind with this given Perth's recent form, but the level of defence they have shown in recent weeks would have been an area of focus and they cant continue to concede as many as they have, so Under 2.50 goals at $2.60 looks like the value approach.
Both teams to score NO at $2.37 doesn't look so appealing.
Not a market I feel we need to be involved in this week
Melbourne Victory Hyundai A-league Stats:
- Only won 1 of the last 5 home games
- Conceded at least 1 goal in each of the last 5 home games
- Only scored more than once, on one occasion at home in the last 5
Perth Glory Hyundai A-League Stats:
- Lost last away 6-0 at Sydney
- Not scored in 3 games
- Now conceded more goals  than any other side in A League this season
If you open a UNIBET account this month from one of our links on OLBG Australia, we will go halves with you on your first deposit
Victory will be cautious, Perth even more so
Under 2.50 goals at $2.60
Open a new UNIBET account and deposit $20, and we will add $10 cash to your real money account on OLBG if you also leave a review in our bookmaker review section