- This web site is an on-line service of Invendium Limited t/a OBLG (referred to below as, 'We', 'Our' or 'Us') and reflect our legally binding contract between You and US where you hold a betting account with us (“Your Account”). By accessing and using this web site you agree to be bound by these Terms and reserve the right to update or amend these Terms at any time. Where we may make alterations to these Terms from time to time these variations shall become effective immediately upon being accessed from this web site. You have come to a web site that is aimed at users throughout the world. We do not warrant that the website complies with the legal requirements of any state but you must satisfy yourself of the legality of your actions under any applicable law in connection with the following (without limitation):
* using the Website;
* applying to be become a member;
- Once you accept these Terms you shall remain a member for as long as you hold Your Account. We expressly exclude (including all our agents or representatives) any representations, statements, conditions or agreements which are not expressed by us in writing and we shall not be bound by any such unauthorised statements. We undertake to give not less than fourteen (14) days prior written notice of any proposed change in our name and/or any other change in our details (including but not limited to changes in the address and contact detail s as referred to on our website.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all records pertinent to Your Account are kept up to date. We reserve the right to suspend Your Account in the event that you fail to record your details. It is your responsibility to ensure that you keep Your Account details confidential and you shall be responsible for any and all activity on Your Account, including any movement on Your Account which was accessed by an unauthorised individual. In the unlikely that this occurs we will determine if the activity and any bets placed should stand.
- In addition under these Terms we must be reasonably satisfied that all account holders are 18 years of age. We reserve the right to suspend all activity on Your Account unless we declare otherwise. Any funds or access to Your Account will be released as soon as this process has been completed.
- You acknowledge that, a) we have a right under these Terms to refuse you as a member and reserves the right to refuse any bet at any stage. In particular we reserve the right to refuse you if any one or more of the following occur:
· you are under 18 years of age either directly or by proxy
· you are in breach of these Terms and/or
· we have reasonable concerns about possible fraudulent or inappropriate activity.
· we do not accept members registering from the following countries. China, Russian Federation, Veitnam, Romania, India, United States, Ukraine (We reserve the right to refuse payment of any prizes won to registrations that have been made from these countries)
- Our membership is entirely free to sign up and use by anyone over the aged of 18.
- As our service is free to all members we provide and maintain this web site for personal use, on an 'as is' basis. The content of our web site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. The content of our web site is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (whether express or implied by law), and all such representations and warranties are (to the fullest extent permitted by law) hereby excluded.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to us about and we shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the web site and all interruptions to or delays in updating the service;
- the infringement by any person of any intellectual property rights of any third party caused by their use of this web site;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading web site, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received by us or our licensees;
- All the contents of our web site (including all intellectual property and other rights in that content and in its arrangement) are owned by us, or our subsidiaries or licensors and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent. We do not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any part of your web site nor the right to copy any part. Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of this web site, including without limitation all images and designs on it.
- You may use this web site for private and personal non-commercial use only provided that all copyright, trade mark and other notices on this web site are retained on any copy, and you must not make more than one copy electronically of this web site or any of its contents.
- This web site and our logos are trade names or trade marks including without limitation OLBG and such trade names and trade marks may not be used by you or any third party without our express written permission.
- No person other than the rightful owner or licensee of such Intellectual Property Rights may:
- distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or use any or all of the web site or the information contained therein for any purpose other than as set out above nor for public or commercial purposes without our or the relevant licensee's prior written permission;
- provide hypertext links, URL Links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to web site without our prior written permission;
- display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the web site and the information contained therein for the benefit of any other website without our or the relevant licensee's prior written permission;
- process or otherwise use the information contained on or within the web site for any illegal or immoral purpose nor use or process the same unfairly.
14. We warrant to you that wherever known we do not infringe any third party's Intellectual Property Rights, other proprietary rights or rights of privacy; do not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including the laws and regulations governing export control) are not defamatory, trade libellous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing; are not obscene or pornographic and do not contain child pornography; do not violate any laws regarding unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising; and do not, to the best of our knowledge do not contain any viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.Prohibited uses
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
· Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
· any part of our site;
· any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
· any software used in the provision of our site; or
· any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- We provide to you as members various interactive services to allow you to benefit from our services on our site, including, without limitation:
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
- We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
· Be accurate (where they state facts).
· Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
· Comply with applicable law in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
· Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
· Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
· Promote sexually explicit material.
· Promote violence.
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· Promote any illegal activity.
· Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
· Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
· Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with this Terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.